So who’s Doug anyway?
Doug is a roller dung beetle and he loves to roll dung.
No matter what the weather is like. No matter how high the mountain. No matter what obstacle may come his way, he will roll and roll until he makes it home… Unless, maybe, the obstacle is a dung beetle eating lizard!
This book will delight all ages with its colourful drawings and rhyming story line. Let this small beetle with a big heart and a bag full of determination win you over.
Available in the following stores
- Apple iBookstore (Quick links for popular stores USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK)
- Amazon.com (for paperback and Kindle US site)
- Amazon.uk.com (for Kindle UK site)
Here’s what some people had to say about the book
- The book is adorable! I highly recommend this for reading aloud and reading to a child. I really loved the vibrantly colored pictures and the rhyming lines of story made this (to me) something to retain in memory without even trying! I absolutely loved it!
- Have been following the cartoon strip for a while and have been waiting for the picture book. Worth the wait, looks brilliant on iPad and can’t wait for more from this author/illustrator.
- Wonderful illustration, story, message and it’s fun as well! When will we see more of Doug?
- I downloaded this book for my 7-year-old nephew whom I recently visited. We had so much fun reading through it together on my iPad. The drawings are wonderful–so full of color–and the story is hilarious. What kid doesn’t love a story about poo? Plus, at the end of the book, there were interactive games for him to play. He had a great time with them. This is a wonderful children’s book that adults will love reading, too. I highly recommend.
- Jack (4 yr old) ‘So, you’re telling me Doug actually eats poo? Adult ‘Yep, that’s what dung beetles do’ Jack ‘Cool!’